- More info at https://www.facebook.com/events/323061531371463/
- Randy presented Family Constellation Workshops at the International Primal Association conference Aug. 24-31st 2016
For more info: http://fcrp.quaker.org/wfcrp-interest-groups-2016.html
- Past Life Regression workshop with Randy Goldberg
Sunday, October 27th, 2015 1:15 PM to
- Within each of us there appears to reside the events of past lives. A migraine, chronic lower back pain, or knee problem may be telling a story from an old accident or wound. A chronic sore throat may derive from strangling, hanging, or choking.As the soul returns to life over and over, these traumatic memories arere-created in our current life. They often make little sense to us, and keep us from living peaceful lives. They are brought to our conscious awareness by anxiety, panic attacks, anger, depression, phobias, obsessions, nightmares, and unexplainable physical pain.Past life regression therapy allows us to see beyond the confusion and illusions of this life, and brings about a healing of the past life that resonates into our present life. Through this group past life regression, we will awaken from the constrictions of our past conditioning to release
blocks stopping us now.
- More info at http://www.deepmemoryprocess.com/page17.html
- Randy Goldberg trained in Deep Memory Process with Jungian expert and author Rodger Woolger. Randy is a former Yoga monk, a Craniosacral therapist, and a renowned astrologer interviewed by the Washington Post, CNN, and NPR. He facilitates Family Constellation therapy for individuals and email@example.com or 202-380-6850
- Breathwork workshop by Randy Goldberg at the Institute for Spiritual Development
- 5419 Sherier Pl NW Washington, DC zip 20016
March 7th 2015 Thursday 7:30pm $20
- · Often called Rebirthing or Holotropic Breathwork, it refers to many forms of conscious alteration of breathing, connecting the inhale and exhale, when used with deep relaxation. Breathwork is a breathing technique that can heal suppressed emotions such as anger, fear, sadness, etc. This mind expanding technique helps people shift into an alternate states of consciousness. It starts with lying down, relaxing and breathing. Deep inhalations and relaxed exhalations help create the “Alpha” brain waves. Long and careful attention to the relaxed breath will reveal a many layered pattern of inhibitions and exposes our unconscious patterns of defense against joy and aliveness. Please bring a blanket or yoga mat.
- Spiritual Astrology Lecture with Randy Goldberg
- “Astrology represents the summation of all the psychological knowledge of antiquity.” C.G. Jung
- According to Jung, our Soul speaks to us in the language of images through archetypal symbols. Astrological planets are archetypal symbols, and our birth charts are a unique “map of our Soul” that can illuminate the relationship between our conscious and unconscious mind.
Our birth chart is our personal mandala, mapping how the archetypal rivers flow in your psyche. Thru it we can become more aware of what mythic stories we are trying to live out. Come explore the deeper structure embedded in the patterns of how the astrological signs and houses are laid out and what they tell us about the human condition.
Vedic astrology is called the science of light. Come celebrate the holiday season with this talk about the celestial lights.
Wednesday, December 11, 2015 7:00 PM to
- INTRODUCTION TO MEDITATION: with Randy Goldberg. Learn how to establish yourself in a daily meditation practice. We will learn several types of meditation, including breath, grounding, visualization, and use of a mantra.Meditation is the art of expanding your awareness and realizing your inner wealth. We will explore the various obstacles people face in doing a regular daily meditation as part of their self-care routine.Feb.2nd 2015, 1 pm at The Institute for Spiritual Development $22 http://isd-dc.org/events/introduction-to-meditation-with-randy-goldberg/